150 Watt OCL Power Amplifier
- Use a well regulated and filtered power supply.
- Connect a 50K POT in series with the input as volume control if you need.Not shown in circuit diagram
The transistor 2N3055 NPN and MJ2955 PNP are a silicon Epitaxial-Base Planar transistor mounted in Jedec TO-3 metal case. It is intended for power switching circuits, series and shunt regulators, output stages and high fidelity amplifiers.
maximum rating Transistor 2N3055 NPN and MJ2955 PNP
- Collector-Base Voltage : 100 V
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 70 V
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 60 V
- VEBO Emitter-Base Voltage: 7 V
- IC Collector Current: 15 A
- IB Base Current: 7 A
- Total Dissipation: 115 W
- Storage Temperature: -65 to 200 oC
- Tj Max. Operating Junction Temperature 200 oC