Infra Red Remote Tester
Following the specification of components installed
- Transistor BC557
- TSOP 1738 Sensor Infra Red
- R1 = 10k ohm ¼ watt Resistor
- R2 = 1k ohm ¼ watt Resistor
- R3 = 1k ohm ¼ watt Resistor
- BZ = piezo disc
- Photodetector and preamplifier circuit in the same casing.
- Receives and amplifies the infrared signal without any external component.
- 5 V output (active at level 0).
- 38 kHz integrated oscillator.
- High sensitivity.
- High level of immunity to ambient light.
- Improved shielding against electrical field interference.
- TTL and CMOS compatibility.
- Applications: infrared remote control.
- Supply: 5 V
- Power consumption: 0.4 to 1.0 mA
- Min. Ee irradiation: 0.35 mW/m2 typ.
- Angle of detection: 90
- Dimensions of the casing (mm): 12.5 x 10 x Thickness 5.8
- Temperature range: -25 C to +85 C