- D1 & D2 must be mounted close (~2cm)
- D1 can be a general purpose IR LED.
- D2 can be general purpose IR photo diode with sun filter.
- Transmitter as well as receiver can be powered from the car battery.
- For proper working of the circuit, some trial and error is needed with the position of D1 and D2 on the dash board.
Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
Large DC voltage gain 100 dB
Wide bandwidth (unity gain) 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
Wide power supply range:Single supply 3V to 32V or dual supplies ±1.5V to ±16V
Very low supply current drain (700 μA)—essentially
independent of supply voltage
Low input biasing current 45 nA (temperature compensated)
Low input offset voltage 2 mV and offset current: 5 nA
Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
Large output voltage swing 0V to V+ − 1.5V.