In this article I will offer driver circuit for 12 V/5Watt fluorescent lamp, this circuit used a normal 220 to 10V stepdown transformer in reverse to step 12V to about 240V to drive a lamp without the need to warm the filaments.
- Q1 (IRF510 MOSFET) must be installed on a heat sink
- Dangerous ...!! Please be careful, This series contains 220 VAC that can sting you.
- C1 100uf /25V Electrolytic Capacitor
- C2,C3 100nf Ceramic Capacitor
- C4 100nf /1KV Ceramic Capacitor
- R1 1K Resistor
- R2 2.7K Resistor
- Q1 IRF510 MOSFET
- U1 TLC555 Timer IC
- T1 300mA, 10V/220v Transformer
- LAMP 5W Fluorescent Lamp
- MISC Board, Wire, Heatsink For Q1